Here is some of the Show 'n Share from March.
This was Program - working on donation quilts as a challenge between teams.
It was a fun night. I kept accusing the other teams of trying to cheat whenever they told us it was time to pack up for the night.
Wednesday April 12 will be a trunk show by member Noshi.
Remember to bring your usual items:
- your mug for tea/coffee
- show 'n share items - we LOVE to see what you've been up to
- your block if you've been working along with the Block Of The Month
- change for draw tickets
- library books that need to be returned
- charity quilts you've completed on behalf of the guild
- items you no longer love that you want to pass on to another happy quilter